e-Business Register Proceedings System 3.0
1. Implementation procedure
|Name of the institution running website/application:||Centre of Registers and Information Systems|
|Type of the institution running website/application:||
an implementation execute by a government institution
|Source of financing:||
public resources - state budget
2. Implementation's characteristics
The third generation e-Business Register proceedings software is intended for all court employees executing daily operations related to proceedings in the Commercial Register, Register of Non-Profit Associations and Foundations and the Commercial Pledge Register.
With the help of the software, the person conducting the proceedings can execute the daily operations quickly and conveniently. The software combines various kinds of proceedings, enables the processing of petitions, entry applications, annual reports and appeals.
The process of the new system follows the logic of submission of electronic documents. The integrated control mechanisms ensure data quality and integrity, working procedures are optimized and technical functions automatized, resulting in better, faster and more secure e-services. The management system has also an interconnection with other state registers, e.g. Population Register, Land Register etc. Information with the other registers is securely and automatically exchanged via the X-Road data exchange layer enabling the automatic update of certain data in the Business Register. The system automatically divides proceedings between the registrars to ensure equal workload between them.
The third generation e-Business Register Proceedings System is useful, since it:
- Enables faster review of applications thanks to the system’s greater user convenience
- Ensures equal workload between the registrars by automatically dividing proceedings between them
- Automatically prepares and forwards data and sends notification e-mail
- Is secure using Public Key Infrastructure solution for authentication and signing of decisions by officials
- Enables electronic documents to be examined in the information system and provides the opportunity to order digitalization of documents Is a web-based solution
- Has interconnection with other state registers
How does the e-Business Registers Proceedings System 3.0 work?
e-Business Register proceedings System 3.0 uses freeware components in the form of PostgreSQL databases and is programmed to use Python programming language. This web-based procedural software uses Dynamic HTML and is among other things used throughout AJAX technology to optimize the work process.
3. Detailed description categories
|Type of the service's/application user:||
|The application service's usage area:||
|A communication - an indication of all the media and dissemination||
|The service's/application's usage areas||
|Forms of interaction with users:||
|Service's/Application's integration to social networking sites||
|Availability of service/application use instruction||
|Is the connection encrypted?||
4. Service's/Application's integration with social networking sites
|The project hasn't its profiles on networking sites:|